Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Image from here

Yes, you guessed it, I'm heading to Vegas!
I leave in July and cannot wait! The hubby and I are going with a whole group of our friends to celebrate one of their 30th birthdays. We were originally heading to Phoenix to visit a friend first & then meeting our friends in Vegas & then onto LA, but now due to the hubby's work commitments, we're only going to Vegas. Never fear, we should hopefully be heading back to the US later in the year to see Pheonix & LA and a few other places.

This will be the first time I've ever been to Vegas, so I'm very excited. The only places I've been in the US so far have been New York and Ft Lauderdale (both of which I loved).
If anyone has any tips for me, places to go, things to see, Id love to hear them.

On another exciting note... I'm off to see Sex & The City 2 tonight with the girls...
Image from here

~ Clare x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x