Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More Fairytales & More Leibovitz...

"The wind began to swish
The house, to pitch
And suddenly the hinges started to unhitch
Just then the Witch
To satisfy an itch
Was flying on her broomstick, thumbing for a hitch."
Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz

For me, The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland, have always been my favourite stories. These 2 are the most fantastical, crazy, magical, creative stories. As a child they were perfect for me as I could get lost in their imaginative worlds. I don't think I've changed as I've grown up. I'm still a dreamer and love anything that inspires me creatively and anything that transports me into a dream world!

Here are more dreamy images from the super talented Annie Leibovitz for Vogue. Enjoy!
 
The Wizard of Oz, starring Keira Knightley....

Beauty & the Beast, starring Drew Barrymore...
 All images from here
 
    "If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard.
Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!"
Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz

I suppose there really is no place like home...

~ Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x