Friday, June 25, 2010

Avant-garde Alice in Wonderland Photo Shoot

Hooray for the weekend!
I hope you all enjoyed a little peek at Linda's home which soon won't be her home anymore. Sad to say goodbye to your first home, but it will be exciting for her to buy a new family home that she can decorate & have plenty of room for her daughter, Violet, to run around & play.

As I mentioned earlier, Linda & I took part in an Alice in Wonderland photo shoot for the talented photographer Loren Palombo of Obscur Photography. Linda did the makeup & I got to be the Cheshire Cat (my favourite character). Here are some of Loren's shots....

 The White Rabbit


Mad Hatter


Cheshire Cat
(yup, that's me, hi!)


Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
(aren't they cute?)

And of course, Alice

All images by Loren at Obscur Photography

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." 
The White Queen, Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll

~ Clare x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x