Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Victorian Sci Fi & Steampunk Love

Ok, it's official, I have a blogsession with Rock 'n Roll Bride. As a self-confessed rock 'n roll gal, I just can't get enough of Kat's amazing pictures of rock 'n roll weddings & seeing how unique each one is. 
I recently came across this Victorian Sci Fi & Steampunk Love wedding posted on Rock 'n Roll Bride. Photographed by Joel Maus at Studio EMP.

This is definitely a very unique wedding. I love the table settings....




How out of control is this cake by Let Them Eat Cake? It's too amazing to cut!



Thanks to Joel Maus at Studio EMP for allowing me to post his amazing photos of Stacy & Eric's wedding. Thanks also to Kat from Rock 'n Roll Bride for allowing me to re-blog about this one-of-a-kind wedding.

~ Clare x

3 comments:

  1. It always amazes me how creative weddings can be...I love the infusion of the personal style/touch!

    PS. That top hat is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, everything about the wedding looks unbelievable. the details are phenomenal and i agree that the cake looks too beautiful to cut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, great to be so different and creative.

    Susie
    I Just Love That Fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x