Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rozelle Markets

Saturday was just beautiful & sunny. I can feel Winter coming to an end - yay! Hubby & I went to Rozelle Markets with a friend. For those who have never been there it's in Rozelle Public School on Darling St, Sydney, just near Balmain.

I love these markets, they aren't huge but always have great vintage finds. It's very much flea market style. Here are a couple of snaps I took with the i-phone...





I purchased this little wooden table, shabbily painted black with an old fashioned white number painted across the top. It was only $30!!  I couldn't get a good picture of it as my cat, Ruby, decided she loved it & wouldn't get off ha ha! I will take another picture soon when I decide where to put it in my apartment...

All images property of Looking Glass

~ Clare x

1 comment:

  1. WIsh i lived close, I have been looking for vintage luggage to store my winter clothing in and use in the guest bedroom!
    and you found a perfect metal outdoor table!! been looking for those as well!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x