Friday, August 6, 2010

Colin Cowie ~ A Florentine Brunch

I'm guessing everyone knows Colin Cowie, decorator extraordinaire.  If you don't, he is the party planner to the stars. I love looking at his website from time to time to see what extraordinary events he has recently designed. Now, my taste is a little simpler than what many celebs are after, but his site is still worth a drool over.

I recently came across this Florentine Brunch birthday celebration on Colin's website. Just look at these pictures... Yup, I'll have my birthday celebration there thanks!



All images from colincowie.com
Photography by Colin Miller

The venue for this poolside Florentine Brunch? Villa San Michele
Check out these breathtaking photos from Villa San Michele's website. Aren't they just exquisite?








All images from Villa San Michele

Ok, I'm ready to go to bed now & dream of sunny poolside brunches with champagne cocktails & pastries....

~ Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x