Friday, July 30, 2010

Got the blues

Well, I've got the post-holiday blues & the rainy, dark, cloudy day blues, but other than that I'm pretty peachy. I never stay blue for long. I'm a super positive person & always find a way to make things seem brighter. But I do find that every time I get back from a holiday I get restless & feel a little blue about life going back to that daily grind...
Here are a few pretty blue pics to perhaps take away my blues.

Image from Malmaison



Above 2 images from Update Interiors

Image from here


Image from here

Image from Country Living

Image found at Stylejunkiejournal originally from dominomag.com

Feelin' chirpier already!

~ Clare x

1 comment:

  1. i love super positive person and these images sure will show a positise eyes!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x