Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Roaring Twenties


An era of extravagance.

I'm extremely excited as my best friend has just purchased her wedding gown and it is stunning! She was tossing up between a 50's theme or 20's. She found her perfect dress and it's a 1920's style gown. So now the rest of the planning begins.... I'm in love with all things 20's and so today's post is dedicated to you, Katie.

These pictures evoked the jazz age for me. A little Gatsby, a little extravagant, and oh, so glamorous.

~ Clare x


Credits:

8 comments:

  1. Eeep!! I love this post so much. Not only because it's dedicated to moi (aren't I lucky?) but also because I just loooooooooooooove all things 20's and now that I have my wedding gown, all the glorious 20's style wedding planning begins! I can't wait to see you in a sassy flapper's dress, Clare! Best bridesmaid ever!! Woot woot!
    ~ Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM..I swoon! Love this post my dear friend. I want to be a flapper girl...So chic&stylish! Thank you for your lovely wish^__^ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it all! I love the 20s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love .. love .. love this era!

    Your lucky friend to have found the perfect 20s dress. Would love to see the pics post wedding (and you in your flapper's bridesmaid dress ;))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! Gorgeous styles! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun and fabulously elegant era, here's to your girlfriend so sweet you dedicate this post to her!
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x