Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Charmaine Olivia






All images copyright Charmaine Olivia

I came across this San Francisco based artist recently via the lovely Tania of T like BubbleTea. Charmaine Olivia's artworks are insanely beautiful. I'm now utterly obsessed with her paintings, especially the ones I've featured. She also has an exquisite collection of silhouettes as well as drawings & illustrations.

Now I have the difficult decision of choosing which ones I'd like to buy prints of for my home... My definite two favourites are "Ophelia" (picture number 1) and "Obsidian" (picture number 3). 
Are you as in love as I am?


~ Clare x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. How can something be creepy and beautiful all in one? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Pretty amazing! I vote for numero trois!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talented lady.......I am going for 2nd the hair with flowers and expressive eyes and attitude the skeletal body gives it an eeriness!
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x