Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Midsummer Night's Wedding

My dearest friend, whom I have known the longest of all my friends, just got engaged! I'm so happy for her. I have never seen her so happy since she met her fiancé. They are truly one of those couples that you just know are meant to be together forever.

So now she has the task of planning her Wedding and since I know her better than anyone, I have decided to put together a Wedding Inspiration post for her, that I know she will love. The theme I have chosen is something very close to her heart.... Shakespeare.

"no sooner met but they looked,
no sooner looked but they loved"

  
"no sooner loved but they sighed,
no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason"


"no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy;
and in these degrees have they made a pair of stairs to marriage"


~ Clare x
Credits: 
2 - 6. Once Wed
Quote: William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Rosalind







 

3 comments:

  1. Awww what a romantic and unique wedding theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a million years after the fact but I have just been looking at these again. You are the sweetest friend a girl could wish for. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely ....

    Dee at the Carlton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x