Monday, November 22, 2010

A High Tea Fit For a Queen

My fabulous, stylish sister-in-law Aneta recently had a beautiful baby girl, Elisha. For her baby shower she decided to have a small gathering at her house for high tea.
Aneta elegantly decorated the table with a single palm frond down the centre of a white table cloth, set outside in her tropical oasis courtyard. (That's me with the firey red hair!)

Heavily pregnant, Aneta worked in her kitchen for two days to create this magnificent display of delicious treats for us ladies.


These adorable sweets almost looked too good to eat...almost.


Aneta has inspired me to host my own high tea baby shower, so I've decided to have a baby just for the occasion.


Yes I am kidding! But not about the baby. 
I am expecting and it's a great excuse to have a high tea with my closest girlfriends. I'll have to start planning soon! Baby is due late March.

~Linda

Thanks to Aneta for the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, congratulations! What a blessing :-) I enjoyed your humorous way of sharing...and the fun recap about the baby shower...those sweets look really too good :-)

    Happy Monday, cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Evi, so very sweet of you!
    ~Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x