Sunday, September 12, 2010

French Larkspur

Some of you may already know Tracey's blog, French Larkspur. If you don't, it's well worth a visit as she is extremely creative & talented. She creates the most wonderful tablescapes and inspires me with every new post! Tracey also has an online store where I recently bought a set of beautiful French tea towels. She packaged them so lovingly that I just had to share some pics with you...

All images taken by me

The tea towels were wrapped in romantic white tissue paper, tied with string with a page on top from a vintage French book as well as lavender (which smelt divine) and a hand written thank you note on a card made from a vintage French envelope. The package also contained lots of little butterflies cut from pages of a French book. So thoughtful!

Thank you Tracey, I'm just delighted. They were much larger than I expected too!

Visit Tracey's blog here
Visit the French Larkspur store here

~ Clare x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Clare! I love Tracey's blog! and her home is absolutely fantastic!!!
    These tea towels you bought are gorgeous! I can't wait to see them in your kitchen!
    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how she packaged everything!
    thanks for the introduction.
    xx
    calie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare
    oh yeah, her blog is quite simply one of my absolute favorites, she's so talented and inspiring.
    Love your purchases, truly french chic
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Clare ~

    Hello! A super big THANK YOU for such a lovley, kind, and generous post about me and my shop!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to post about the tea towels and I am really happy that you love them!

    Hugs ~

    :) T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x