Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Father's Day in the Hunter Valley ~ Part 1

Sunday was Father's Day in Australia and I spent it with my family in the Hunter Valley which is a beautiful wine region 2 hours drive North of Sydney (and inland a bit). I love the Hunter Valley.

Here are a few pictures I took while hubby drove us around to all the wineries and fromageries!








Mmmmm, this is my favourite cheese shop, Binnorie Dairy, where I picked up some marinated goats fetta and a lovely fromage frais.

Dad had a lovely day being chauffered around. He's been in hospital the past week having an operation, so he needed a bit of R&R.

More photos to come tomorrow.

~ Clare x

All photos property of Looking Glass

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare! What beautiful photos...looks like a wonderful place to spend Father's Day!!!

    Hugs ~

    :) T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x