Tuesday, June 6, 2017

In My Bag - natural alternatives

Thought I'd grab a quick snap of what's in my bag to show how simple it is to out the crap in the everyday items we sling around with us in our handbags...



Squeakie - 100% natural hand sanitiser

doTERRA Whisper - essential oil blend for women
I use this as a perfume. Smells divine. Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Vanilla Bean, Jasmine, Cinnamon,  Labdanum, Vetiver, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Cocoa Bean, Rose and Coconut oil.

doTERRA keychain - 8 vials for your most used essential oils on hand every day
I fill mine with Digest Zen blend for tummy upsets, Ice Blue blend for muscle aches or a sore neck, Lavender and Tea Tree for minor bites, stings, cuts, scrapes and burns, On Guard blend for immune support, Balance blend for when I need a little grounding, Frankincense for just about eeeeverything (my favourite oil), Lavender Peace blend for serious calming.

doTERRA Tropical lip balm
A moisturising mix of coconut, moringa seed, and avocado oils, with bees wax and some essential oils such as Wild Orange, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Clementine, and Lime.

Jane Iredale - PlayOn Lip Crayon in Saucy
Most of my makeup is Jane Iredale's mineral makeup

Jane Iredale - Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Peach
An all natural stain that adjusts to your own chemistry to flatter your skin's undertone

doTERRA Clary Calm - monthly essential oil blend for women
Soothing for that time of the month. If I get any cramping I roll this straight on my lower abdomen. Sometimes my lower back too. 

doTERRA Peppermint Beadlets
For fresh breath and also to alleviate the occasional tummy discomfort. These teeny tiny beadlets contain peppermint oil inside a vegetarian beadlet. Bye bye nasty chewing gum!

  
If you're interested in finding out more about Essential Oils, especially Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oils, send me a message and I'd be more than happy to answer your questions, let you know the latest promos and deals, or get you set up with these gorgeous oils in your home right away xx

I post lots more on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x