Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Chakra 7 - Crown Chakra

pinterest



Crown Chakra | 7th Chakra | Sahasrara


Chakra 7 or your Crown Chakra is all about surrendering to the divine. A sense of being one with all there is. This chakra is located at the top of the head. The colour for chakra 7 is Violet.

~

My favourite ways to connect with my crown chakra and allow the divine to express itself through me are:


* lots of meditation and stillness

* surrounding myself with the colour violet and noticing it around me everywhere I go

* concentrating on the top of my head and imagining breathing violet light up into it

* doing anything where I can really get creative

* reading as much as I can about deeply spiritual beings, saints, yogis...

* eating and juicing pure organic foods. Drinking plenty of water. Keeping away from highly processed foods.

* really connect with my crown. Try to think about this area as I do day to day activities. This is also a great tip for mindfulness as it anchors you into your body and gives your mind a task.

* As I mentioned in my previous posts on chakra onetwothreefour, five, and six, I love to wear an organic essential perfume oil that resonates with each chakra. I personally use Lemon Canary's chakra range of perfume oils or mix my own using doTERRA certified therapeutic grade essential oils. For chakra seven think notes of lime, bergamot, lavender, cedarwood, orange sweet, frankincense, geranium, ylang ylang, and rose.




After a yoga pose to support your crown chakra? Sirsasana or Head Stand is perfect for activating the crown.


You can find more on yoga poses to support each chakra here




Every time I'm chakra cleansing and I get to chakra 7, this is where I always am. Walking in a lavender field, breathing in a vibrant purple lavender mist. Something I've recently been seeing in my other Shaman Journeying meditations, but more on that another time. 



Above is my little guy on our recent visit to Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens in Byron Bay. How amazing are these towering amethyst caves?

For a much more in-depth course on your chakras and learning how to cleanse and balance them along with becoming more intuitive, soul aligned, and mindful, and also learning to work with the white light, I highly recommend Belinda Davidson's School of the Modern Mystic. However enrolment is over for this year and you will have to register for next year's intake in late 2017.




Now that we've finished our little intro to the 7 chakras I have more travel posts to share: another Sunny Coast trip and our very recent Byron Bay trip. Also my sister just had the most perfect wedding last week so I'd love to share some pics. I'll have to get back to my #wallartwednesday posts too.




Recent Posts:





Note: I am not an affiliate for Lemon Canary but just personally love her chakra range of oils and have found them to be a wonderful support for my daily chakra work. I am however an ambassador for Belinda Davidson's School of the Modern Mystic. It has radically changed my energy, changed my life, and I am a huge advocate for how daily chakra cleansing, daily white light work, and practising mindfulness can radically raise your vibe and change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x