Friday, April 20, 2012

The Capsule Wardrobe Project


Day 5
 Item 3
Leather Jacket bought in Puerto Rico

I have a few leather jackets but this is my fave. Probably because I bought it in Puerto Rico. Anything that reminds me of my overseas adventures!! . Seen here with Tigerlily grey t-shirt dress, and vintage blue suede boots purchased on ebay.

Day 6
  Item 3
Leather Jacket bought in Puerto Rico

Seen here with Agent 99 blue & white stripe tee, Lee High-waisted jeans, vintage belt & boots.

Day 7
   Item 4
Minty Meets Munt Tee

Teamed with Lee jeans, vintage belt, & JOTO bronze leather brogues.

Day 8
 Item 4
Minty Meets Munt Tee

Worn with MINKPINK leopard blazer, Tigerlily hollywood leggings, & Peeptoe Miss Soleil studded heels.

~

Another round of outfits from The Capsule Wardrobe Project. You can see everyone's threads on pinterest here. My previous post of outfits for this project here

If you have instagram, you can follow me here @curiouserclare. Let me know yours too!

Yay for Friday tomorrow - phew!

~ Clare x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Clare, could you be any prettier? I know I say that every single time that you post photos of yourself but it is so true. And I love your rocker look. I don't want to sound like a total old-fogey but I am so glad that I had so much fun with clothing and dressing when I was in my 20s and early 30s. I lead a quieter life now but have no regrets because I had such a blast with it when I was younger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look extremely cute and I have to say that you have some AWESOME shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x