Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Wonderful Week's Links

Couture at the Ritz by Tim Walker starring Kate Moss - this shoot is so amazingly decadent. I found it over at Dustjacket Attic. I want pink bubbles now!! (ok, and of course all those boxes of Chanel)

~

Other lovely links for the week:

Is Sugar as Toxic as Booze? - Sarah Wilson makes a very good case. Eeek!

My bestie's handmade Save the Date cards - she's such a creative cookie!

Betsey Johnson's Pink Manhattan Apartment - I've always loved her apartment & actually posted a pic from it in one of my very early posts!

15 Creative Ways to Display & Organise Your Jewellery - I'm likin' the dreamcatcher idea.

Dorothee Schumacher's home in Germany - what girl wouldn't die for that wardrobe?!! Wow!  Plus, ponies in the house? YES!

Lovely Autumn Inspiration

Bettie Page Reveals All

~

Hope you're all having a delightful week. I'm madly reading scripts for my theatre school showcase, catching up on wonderfully inspiring movies that I've missed out on (how astounding was The Artist? I treasured it!), and spent Sunday celebrating my beautiful Mum's birthday. We spoilt her with tickets to see Love Never Dies and a gorgeous Oroton wallet. Dad got her an ipad2. She's becoming so techno-savvy haha! What have all you lovelies been up to?

~ Clare x

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you...pink bubbles & Chanel all the way :)
    thanks for the linkback,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing editorial shoot! I love everyone of those shots.

    I can sympathise with all your script reading Clare. My daughter just had her AS level (year 12) drama/theatre studies exam yesterday. It was such a complex play ... and brilliantly performed mind I add! But I am a little bit biased! They have been rehearsing for months and I understand how much hard work is involved ... she came home last night exhausted!

    Good luck with your showcase!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jumped up & down when I saw this Tim Walker photo shoot of Kate Moss. Grace Coddington does it again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible shoot–and a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x