Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'Tis the Season to be Jolly


Images by me

Balmoral Beach was actually quite deserted on the weekend, which is unusual for this time of year. The slightly overcast, breezy weather kept beach-goers at bay and made for a perfect afternoon for us as we took in the view and relaxed over lunch & drinks for my friend's 30th Birthday.

My weekend also consisted of a Christmas Party at El Bulli Spanish Tapas restaurant in Surry Hills, performing a little skit at a theatre Christmas Party, excitedly finding that my ad was in the Sunday papers again (if you haven't seen it you can find it here) & the big news..... 

Dann (who also sometimes posts on this blog) gave birth to baby Jack! He's her first born. She had him on Friday. Congratulations Dann!

~ Clare x

4 comments:

  1. I'm delighted to "meet" you and your blog, and can't wait to dive into your archives tonight to learn more about you!

    xx, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So glad to post a comment after sweet Lena! Well, my lovely Clare, I really adore your places! I guess I'll hop to Sydney!
    Love.
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balmoral beach just doesn't look normal ... for this time of year!
    Congratulations Dann on the birth of your first child ... and so close to christmas!

    Happy Holidays to you Clare and the gals!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Clare,
    Yes, it is Elvis. What a man! All the best of the season to you and your family. Take Care and cin, cin. xx
    ps. I am loving the overcast weather but hate the humidity. I really don't mind if it's a cool Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x