Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MAC's Venomous Villains

Just to get you into the Halloween spirit (as if you needed help!) MAC have teamed up with Disney to bring us a range of devilish essentials: Venomous Villains

These are 3 of the Villains that served as muses for this range...

Evil Queen ~ Snow White (1937)



Maleficent ~ Sleeping Beauty (1959)


Cruella De Vil ~ 101 Dalmatians (1961)


Clockwise from top left: Venomous Villains Lipglass, Venomous Villains Lipstick, Venomous Villains Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo.

All pictures from MAC

I guess it's time to bring out that inner Villain in us all... or at least pretend to with a venomous red pout. I think I'll leave the green complexion to Maleficent though...

~ Clare x

3 comments:

  1. Leave it to MAC to think up something like this. You can really get creative with those colors, whether it's Halloween or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie's right. Although I still think this would be a hit with the kids. Enjoy a gorgeous day! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've discovered your blog and I find it really amazing! This post about MAC is genial! I follow you, and I'll be glad if you'd pass and read me too!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x