Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

The sun is shining today in Sydney. Perfect weather for Mother's Day. 
My sister & I took our Mum out for a champagne High Tea today to show her just how much we love her! We went to Euro Lounge and had such a lovely time.

Image from here

Image from here

My favourite place for High Tea (not to mention their late night supper or even just a cocktail at the bar) is The Victoria Room in Darlinghurst. We didn't go there today as we decided to go somewhere closer to my Mum and Sister (I live much closer to the city - they live about 45 minutes away).
   All images from The Victoria Room

Isn't it beautiful? I love the British-Raj decor.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there!

~ Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x