Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Theming...

Or should that be Alice in Wonderland Dreaming?
I've always been a dreamer. I remember always being scolded for not paying attention as a child. The truth was, my head was always in the clouds. I'm still like that, my friends just laugh about it. 

I've been thinking that my birthday party next year might be an Alice in Wonderland Afternoon Tea Party... It's not till February, but it's a special birthday, so I should probably start thinking about it.

Here is some inspiration...


Image from The Wedding Chicks



Image from The Wedding Chicks

Image from Pascal Palun's atelier via Living Inside




Above 6 images from Style Me Pretty 
And now I'm late for a very important date.... with my bed!
Good night.

~ Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x