Thursday, September 29, 2016

Chakra 5 - Throat Chakra


Throat Chakra | 5th Chakra | Vishudha


Chakra 5 or your Throat Chakra is all about expression. Expressing and clearly communicating your personal truth. This chakra is located in the throat region, including the mouth, teeth, jaw, and nose. The colour for chakra 5 is blue.

~

My favourite ways to connect with my throat chakra and tap into my self-expression are:


* writing, acting, singing, performing

* surrounding myself with blue and starting to notice it everywhere I go, such as the ocean or a beautiful blue sky

* concentrating on my throat and imagining breathing blue light into it

* putting music on in the car or around the house and singing as loud and as freely as I can

* speaking my truth and having deep discussions with like-minded souls

* eat or juice blue foods such as blueberries, blackberries, prunes, and foods that grow on trees like apples, oranges, lemons, pears, plums are also great for the throat chakra.

* really connect with my throat. Try to think about this area as I do day to day activities. This is also a great tip for mindfulness as it anchors you into your body and gives your mind a task.

* As I mentioned in my previous posts on chakra onetwothree, and four I love to wear an organic essential perfume oil that resonates with each chakra. I personally use Lemon Canary's chakra range of perfume oils. They smell exquisite and come with matching stones which I like to meditate with and are packaged so beautifully. They also have a chakra candle range and a chakra mist range. All organic. Jasmin infuses them all with Reiki too. For chakra five think notes of sweet orange, jasmine, lavender, sandalwood, basil, frankincense, chamomile, rose, and peppermint.




After a yoga pose to support your throat chakra? Fish Pose is perfect for releasing the throat.


You can find more on yoga poses to support each chakra here






Our Byron Baby loves the beach and over spring / summer we spend as much time as we can by the seaside. Being near water is my favourite thing to do to support my chakra 5. I happen to have a really deep blockage that I've been working on clearing in my throat chakra. 


Beautiful Byron Bay where we had a recent family trip. Bliss.



For a much more in-depth course on your chakras and learning how to cleanse and balance them along with becoming more intuitive, soul aligned, and mindful, and also learning to work with the white light, I highly recommend Belinda Davidson's School of the Modern Mystic. Enrolment is NOW OPEN!! There is an earlybird price for those enrolling by September 30th. Click here for the earlybird discount. SoMM only opens its doors once a year so if learning from one of the worlds top medical intuitives, spiritual change agents, and modern day mystics, is calling you, then please take advantage of the earlybird price or you may just have to wait until this time next year. Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the earlybird discounted price and there's a payment plan option with this too!!

You can read more about how the course has radically changed my life here. I'll leave you with this live audio lecture of Belinda talking about how to align with the light and connect to your intuition...





Recent Posts:





Note: I am not an affiliate for Lemon Canary but just personally love her chakra range of oils and have found them to be a wonderful support for my daily chakra work. I am however an ambassador for Belinda Davidson's School of the Modern Mystic. It has radically changed my energy, changed my life, and I am a huge advocate for how daily chakra cleansing, daily white light work, and practising mindfulness can radically raise your vibe and change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x