Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Chakra 2 - Sacral Chakra


Sacral Chakra | 2nd Chakra | Svadhishthana


Chakra 2 or your Sacral Chakra is all about being creative, joyful, and really delighting in the present moment. It's also about being sexually fulfilled. This chakra is located just below the navel. The colour for chakra 2 is orange.

~

My favourite ways to connect with my sacral chakra and stay playful and creative are:


* sit quietly with a golden latte (think turmeric and ginger and a gorgeous golden colour) and be as present as possible. Feel the warmth of the cup in my hands, the taste of every delicious sip on my tongue, breathe in my latte's aroma, just be present and delight in each sip.

* surround myself with orange and start to notice it everywhere I go

* visit somewhere visually beautiful like an art gallery which is also sure to get the creative juices flowing.

* watching a beautiful sunrise or sunset

* obviously love making is great for chakra 2 but also other forms of physical touch like getting a massage or hugging

* eat or juice orange foods such as pumpkin, oranges, carrots, peaches, mangoes, apricots, sweet potato, rockmelon, tangerines.

* really connect with my lower abdomen. Try to think about this area as I do day to day activities. This is also great for mindfulness.

* As I mentioned in my previous post on chakra one, I love to wear an organic essential perfume oil that resonates with each chakra. I personally use Lemon Canary's chakra range of perfume oils. They're exquisite and come with matching stones which I like to meditate with. They also have a chakra candle range and a chakra mist range. All organic. Jasmin infuses them all with Reiki too. For chakra two think notes of sandalwood, clary sage, citrus, patchouli, and jasmine.

 


My golden latte. (Although not looking quite so golden in this pic. I swear it actually looks lovely and golden with the turmeric). I get my golden latte recipe from Jessica Cox.


Above are my Lemon Canary organic oil chakra perfumes. Also a gorgeous natural lip balm from Summer Salt Body and my favourite Samantha Wills mood ring.

After a yoga pose to support your sacral chakra? Bound Angle Pose is a great hip opener. 


You can find more on yoga poses to support each chakra here


For a much more in-depth course on your chakras and learning how to cleanse and balance them along with becoming more intuitive, soul aligned, and mindful, and also learning to work with the white light, I highly recommend Belinda Davidson's School of the Modern Mystic. Enrolment is opening up in just a couple of weeks and there is only one intake per year for this course. You can read more about how it has radically changed my life here.

Today I'll leave you with this interview of Belinda with Kari Samuels all about staying grounded in your lower chakras and why we live in a society of starved sacral chakras. Click here to listen.



Recent Posts:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x