Friday, November 5, 2010

A Midsummer Night's Wedding ~ Part 2

My last post was dedicated to my dearest friend, Ally. She just recently got engaged to the love of her life & is now planning her wedding. The post was Shakespeare inspired.

Well.... I couldn't help but post a few more enchanted pics that I came across which cast a Midsummer Night's Dream spell on me...


"I know a bank where the wild thyme blows"


"Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows"

"Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine."

~ Clare x

Credits:
Quote: William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Oberon 

2 comments:

  1. Oh goddness, Clare!!! It's so amazing, so romantic.. It's so delicate..a fabulous empathy between inages and words..I'm speachless! I love all of this!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x