Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vegas Neon Boneyard Sesh. on Rock 'n Roll Bride

Ok, so it seems that after being home from Vegas for a week and a half, I'm still not over it. Vegas is still in my system and I'm dreaming of going back.

So.... I was very excited to come across Jessica & John's "Vegas Neon Boneyard" photo session on Rock 'n Roll Bride. This has got to be one of the best day-after-the-wedding photo shoots I've ever seen. This amazing photography comes from Love Me Do Photography.








Photography by Love Me Do

I'm so in love with this photo shoot, I wish I got married in Vegas hahaha!

For more kick ass rockin' weddings be sure to check out Rock 'n Roll Bride. Kat Williams has a nack for finding the coolest wedding shoots ever. For more uniquely stunning photos check out Love Me Do Photography. A big thanks to Carina & Amanda for allowing me to post their photos on Looking Glass and also to Kat for allowing my re-blog!

~ Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x