Monday, August 8, 2011

Thread People: Vintage

Photography by Edward Chiofalo for Looking Glass

Feeling a little "Mad Men" in my vintage minty dress from Thread People. Ok, so you'll have to excuse the iPhone I'm holding in one of the pics - oops! Hey, I'm just an old fashioned gal trying to get by in a modern world!

Thread People is an online shopping destination that offers the coolest brands at heavily discounted prices. They search the globe for the sweetest sales around & not only do they offer premium fashion & street wear labels but also the very best vintage finds. My minty dress above is from the vintage section & I simply adore it! As you can see it puts me in a Mad Men slash Hitchcock kinda mood...

~ Clare x

6 comments:

  1. Oh woooooow!!! No words for this! Lovely dress (I adore this mint green)and absolutely beautiful model!! ;-)
    Hugs.
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this dress-so chic and stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT DRESS!!!! I want it! Sooooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word.... BEAUTIFUL! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x