Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Sydney Harbour Sunset

Image by me

This was the view from my apartment on Friday afternoon as the sun was setting over the harbour. 

We had the company of 3 very fun American girls, who stayed over and cooked us the most wonderful enchiladas I have ever tasted. They then introduced us to "biscuits & gravy" for breakfast the next morning! For any Americans out there, you would know exactly what I'm talking about, but I had never heard of it in my life. Especially since biscuits in Australia are what you would call cookies. Hence the reason I couldn't get my head around the idea until I actually saw it haha!

~ Clare x

3 comments:

  1. What a really beautiful image! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning, natural pink!! I guess Sidney it's a place I've got to see..hope to realize this wish so soon!!
    Have a great day! Kiss you!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x