Thursday, April 8, 2010

Midsummer Night's Dreaming...

I have been dreaming of girlish rooms
With vintage fabrics and dainty pink hues

I hope you enjoy these romantic rooms.
I live with 2 men, so there's no chance of pinks and florals for me...

Clare x

~

"Cupid is a knavish lad,
Thus to make poor females mad"
Puck, A Midsummer Night's Dream, William Shakespeare

Betsey Johnson's Pink Loft 

 Greenwich Residence

I love the touch of leopard!

This is the stunning interior of a store called
Green With Envy in Melbourne, VIC
I haven't had the privilege of visiting this store but the
image caught my eye when I saw it in one of my
regular e-newsletters from Peeptoe Shoes



Pink Bathroom (no that's not me)
Courtesy of Apartment Therapy

Love the candy stripes!


Very Grand!
Via another blog called Century Finds

Just adoring this bathroom!
Found at Katy Elliott 's blog

~

For any Aussie's reading this, yes, I realise it's not
Midsummer right now. I do realise it's now Autumn, but I
just finished a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream
and am still constantly having crazy Midsummer dreams!!
I miss that production and playing the lovely Hermia.....

~ Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x