Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Our First Family Christmas Cards

Confession, I'm not the most organised person around and I love receiving Christmas cards from friends and family but never get my act together to send my own. This year I decided I would actually get my act together. We have so many family and friends living interstate and all over the world now and I thought it'd be such a nice idea to send a personalised Christmas card with pictures of our little family to our loved ones. Plus my Mum keeps complaining that we don't physically print out nice photos of her grandson for her - guilty!



I found this stunning "Peace" card on Tiny Prints. It was so beautiful and perfectly tied in with our photos. Being in Australia it's the middle of Summer at Christmas so we didn't want anything too "wintery themed" as it just wouldn't match our photos. Peace is the message of the year for us and as I've been on a huge spiritual journey inward over the past year, I couldn't think of anything better than a "Peace" card for the holidays.



I'm in love with the matching envelopes. There were all different coloured envelopes to choose from with all different inserts. Just gorgeous. Yes, yes, I chose the snowflakes for the envelopes - couldn't resist them.

So glad I actually got in early this year and ordered these. Now I'm all set to send them out so they arrive to our overseas friends and fam before Christmas. Mum will be happy to have a physical photo of her favourite little guy. Think I'll be extra organised and pop in a few printed pics of him. She'll be shocked!

Do you send out holiday cards? Or are you as disorganised as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x