Sunday, December 23, 2012

White Christmas






This year I decided that even though it's summer in Australia, I was having a white Christmas. So hubby & I tracked down a pretty white tree & adorned it in silver & gold. I decorated in other areas with a little silver & blue. Above are a couple of instagram pics of my tree & other decorations. The last pic is a delicious bar of Lindt chocolate I received in the mail this week from the gorgeous girls at Real Weddings Magazine. Twas delicious!

What colours are you decorating with this year?

~ Clare x

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I live in sunny climate, too. My colors are blue and white and silver. Love your white.
    Connie*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Connie! Popping over to your blog now to see what Christmas piccies you have!

      ~ Clare x

      Delete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x