Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vanishing Act












I have well and truly been a bad blogger of late. My life has been consumed with theatre school, filming showreels, fixing up my home & well, living my life! I had a couple of days to sneak in a little holiday up the coast to Port Stephens last week to relax with my family that live up there and be by the seaside. Twas only four days, but that was enough to recharge the batteries. Photos to come shortly.

As for the rosy images above... I've noticed a gravitation towards blush tones in my pinterest pins of late. Previously it was neutral hues. I wonder what that means... Am I becoming softer? Girlier? Who knows.

~ Clare x



3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Clare! Isn't it funny how we fall into colors? Lately I've been sliding into sea foam green.
    Connie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos–and a wonderful few weeks! I hope you've been enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, and I love that Liz Taylor quote - great advice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x